Leaving Application

[Today's Date]

To,

The Hostel Superintendent,

[Hostel Name],

[Hostel Address],

[City, State, ZIP Code]

Subject: Leaving Application

Respected Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing this letter to formally inform you that I will be leaving the hostel due to [mention the reason for leaving, e.g., completion of studies, personal reasons, relocation, etc.]. I would like to request your approval and support for the same.

Here are some details related to my leaving:

[Provide a brief explanation of the reason for leaving]

I assure you that I will complete all the necessary formalities and vacate the hostel room in a timely manner. I understand that there might be specific procedures to follow, and I am willing to comply with all the rules and regulations laid down by the hostel authorities.I sincerely appreciate the hospitality and support I have received during my stay at the hostel. It has been a memorable experience, and I am grateful for the friends and memories I have made here.I request you to kindly provide me with any information regarding the checkout process or any other formalities I need to complete before leaving.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If there is anything I can do to ensure a smooth transition, please do not hesitate to let me know.I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to you and the entire hostel staff for your kind assistance and support throughout my stay.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

Student Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog